How can I contribute with code?
To start contribute with code first check passbolt github repositories. Each repositories, such as the passbolt API or browser extension, will have instructions on how to contribute either in the README or in a file named contribute.
We currently have 16 repos, only 8 are likely useful to you. However, see all of them here.
- JSON API - Passbolt backend, a JSON API written with CakePHP. Check out our review!
- Browser extensions - Passbolt browser extensions (Firefox & Chrome)
- Command line interface - Command line interface for passbolt API
- Docker - Get started with passbolt using docker!
- Gatling - Gatling tests for passbolt API performance benchmarking
- Selenium - Passbolt Selenium Tests
- Styleguide - Our style guide :)
These files will include information on how to setup your development environment and the process to make pull requests.
Once you have a development environment up and running you can browse the open bugs for something easy to fix, or ask the existing developers and the community on the forum about area where you could help.