v2.1.0 ~ Loungin (ce)
Release date: June 14th, 2018.
Another simple but notable improvement is the ability to copy the username to the clipboard with one click on the username in the table view cells or the right sidebar.
Another new feature: during setup, the key passphrase will now be checked against a dictionary of recent password leaks using the Pwned Passwords range API. This secure and anonymous check is only performed if the passphrase is longer than 8 character, as any passphrase shorter is not secure anyway.
- PASSBOLT-2861: Add copy username to clipboard on click
- GITHUB-101: Fix the readme should point to the documentation for how to upgrade passbolt
- PASSBOLT-2682: Fix healthcheck entry point when logged in as admin and debug is false
- PASSBOLT-2869: Fix GPG wrapper should recognize the correct type and bit length
- PASSBOLT-1917: Migrate to canjs 3.x
- PASSBOLT-2883: Fix logout link should not prevent event propagation
- PASSBOLT-2886: Fix fingerprint tooltips in user group management dialog
- PASSBOLT-2894: Fix missing div breaking elipsis on long url in password workspace
- PASSBOLT-2891: Fix group edit users tooltips
- PASSBOLT-2884: Update header left menu. Remove home and add help.
- PASSBOLT-2885: Update user settings menus
- PASSBOLT-2895: Fix notifications homogeneity
- PASSBOLT-1337: Fix a logged in user should not be allowed to login or recover
- PASSBOLT-1337: Remove gpg json sign middleware
- PASSBOLT-1337: Wordsmithing healthcheck GPG feedback
Passbolt Web extension
- PASSBOLT-1773: Add check if passphrase is part of a dictionary
- GITHUB-268: Fix remember me checkbox label should be clickable
- GITHUB-46: Fix security token validation regression
- PASSBOLT-1773: Fix press escape to close master password dialog regression
- PASSBOLT-2854: Fix bug tags imported are always the same
- PASSBOLT-2887: Fix iframe resize issue
- PASSBOLT-2883: Fix logout link and remember me cleanup
"Many legacies of brothers who get buzy"Listen to the release song!