v3.11.0 ~ Regular (ce)
Release date: March 1st, 2023.
Community Edition v3.11 introduces new features and enhancements to your passbolt experience.
Duo v4 MFA support is now available in the browser, an update from the previously supported v2. The API also now features a new endpoint that allows administrators to get paginated action logs, to make it easier to browse and find specific events or actions programmatically. In addition, the browser extension is now available in Italian, Portuguese, Korean, and Romanian (these languages are in beta, let passbolt know if you find anything that needs updating).
As part of ongoing efforts to improve passbolt, v3.11 also deprecates PHP 7.3 support and passbolt API v2 support. While you will not be able to install a new instance on PHP 7.3, existing instances will still work until the next version. We encourage users to upgrade to PHP 7.4 or higher and use the latest version of the passbolt’s API.
Passbolt appreciates the support of the community and the contributions we receive. Thank you for choosing passbolt, users play an integral role in growth and development.
- PB-19784 As a user I can self register if my email domain matches the policy defined by the administrators
- PB-21485 As a server administrator I want to configure the list of active proxies the instance is behind in order to get client IP when necessary
- PB-21682 As an administrator I want to configure the client option of the SMTP settings
- PB-22019 As a server administrator I want to configure TOTP MFA secret length
- PB-22574 As a signed-in user I want the sharing of resources to not perform a cycle detection
- PB-22327 env variable PASSBOLT_PLUGINS_SMTP_SETTINGS renamed in PASSBOLT_PLUGINS_SMTP_SETTINGS_ENABLED (backward compatible)
- PB-22406 curl and openssl extensions requirements added
- PB-22413 bump CakePHP to 4.3.11
PB-21752 As a user I can self register if my email domain matches the policy defined by the administrators
- PB-22080 As a signed-in user I should be able to import chromium based browsers csv
- PB-21874 As signed-in user I should be able to import bitwarden csv
- PB-21910 As a signed-in administrator on the self registration admin settings form I want to see the domain warnings while typing and not after blur event
- PB-18371 Fix contextual menu positioning issue when right clicking at the bottom of the page
PB-22386 As an administrator I want to know if the weak passphrase I am entering to generate an organisation recovery key has been pwned
- PB-22084 As a signed-in user I can import my passwords from 1Password csv export with their new header conventions
PB-21562 Refactor service worker port and add coverage
- PB-21933 Create a service to parse the sign in url
PB-22337 Merge both controller AuthController and AuthSignInController to keep consistency
- PB-22478 As a developer I should be sure my changes don’t introduce regression in the build
- PB-22479 As a developer I should be sure my changes don’t introduce dependency vulnerabilities
- PB-22614 Avoid telemetries to be sent to Storybook
- PB-22630 Fix the Unit test in the browser extension about method that shouldn’t be called
"Regular"Listen to the release song!