v3.8.1 ~ Nana (pro)
Release date: November 17th, 2022.
This release is a small maintenance release fixing issues reported by the community relative to the just introduced SMTP settings feature. This version should support more authentication use cases and be more flexible while editing an existing configuration.
Thanks to the community members who reported issues and helped us fix them.
[3.8.1] - 2022-11-17
- PB-21478 As an administrator, I should be able to edit SMTP settings having a sender email not being a valid email
- PB-21438 As an administrator using docker, I should be able to access the SMTP settings of my organization
- PB-21486 As an administrator, I can define the SMTP authentication method via the SMTP admin workspace
- PB-21481 As an administrator, I want emails to be sent with the sender settings defined in database, if defined in the database
- PB-21439 As an anonymous user having a second factor method enabled, I should be able to authenticate without getting a 404
"Nana"Listen to the release song!