v3.7.1 ~ Last Day (pro)
Release date: August 12th, 2022.
This release is a maintenance release fixing some compatibility problem with Postgresql and ironing out some of the bugs reported by the community. We wish you a good end of the summer.
- PB-18420 As AN completing the setup I should understand what information the account recovery feature will treat
- PB-18421 As a developer I can build a custom theme
- PBL-07-004 WP1: Finished account recovery aids future key compromise
- PB-18381 Fix source language typos
- PB-18397 Fix as an admin I can generate a server key with the webinstaller within an instance over http
- PB-17096 Fix resource_types name and slug postgresql compatibility
- PB-18372 Bump styleguide version to 3.7.1
- PB-17068 PBL-07-003 Remove non necessary user id enumeration possibility
- PB-17068 Fix postgresql compatibility issue
- PB-18486 Removes all resources_tags entries for tags that are not shared and for which the user_id is set to null.
- PB-18398 Fix tag regression: sets associations name to be CakePHP compatible
- PB-18427 Fix LDAP/AD SELinux issue on RHEL
- PB-17072 Quotes fields in a join condition fixing Postgres
"Last Day"Listen to the release song!