v3.8.0 ~ Syria (pro)
Release date: November 10th, 2022.
The team is pleased to announce the v3.8 immediate availability.
This release ships with two new themes, a light and dark Solarized themes. Along with the redesign that occurred earlier this year, these themes served as a foundation to propose additional look and feel, but also welcome your contributions. If you wish to build a new theme, checkout the blog article: How to create a custom passbolt theme with the UI Kit.
In a continuous effort to make passbolt more customizable, administrators will be pleased to find a new administration settings screen that will allow them to update the SMTP settings of their organization. More administration screens are in the works and will be released very soon. Spoiler alert, Single Sign On is the next big thing.
The performances of group management operations have also been improved. You should notice a 6x minimum improvement on the back-end while adding a user to a group having hundreds of resources shared with. On another hand, front-end move operations were also reworked and you should notice a 10x improvement while dealing with a large dataset. Productivity is, along with security, a main priority at Passbolt and the team is continuously working to offer the most secure and smooth experience. Please bear with us, more performance improvements are expected with the coming releases.
We wish to thank all the community members for:
- The help with the internationalization;
- The bugs reports and the pull requests on github;
- The help provided to other members on the community forum.
[3.8.0] - 2022-11-09
- PB-19151: As a logged-in user, I want to be able to use Solarized light and dark themes
- PB-19220: As an administrator, I want to manage the organization SMTP settings in the administration workspace
- PB-19229: As an administration, I want to see the passwords I entered in the MFA administration settings forms
PB-19226: As a logged-in user, I want to move resources to another folder with better performances
- PB-19034: As a group manager I should see if there is more than 3 users in a group I’m editing
- PB-19214: As a logged-in user, I want to see long entities names fitting in dialog
- PB-19228: As a user, I should see a feedback when the password or description fields content is truncated by a field limit
- PB-19216: As a logged-in user, I want to populate a form from the Quick Access after the generation of new credentials
- PB-20978: As a logged-in user, I want to autocomplete using reserved keywords
- PB-19537: As a user I want my password fields to be hidden in Passbolt forms when the form is being submitted
- PB-18639: Restrict the port connection to our extension only for chrome
- PB-19237: As a developer, I should see the “change user passphrase” stories in storybook
- PB-18499: [MV3] Bootstrap MV3 build
- PB-18600: [MV3] Migrate passphrase “remember me” code into a service
- PB-18640: [MV3] Use alarms API instead of setTimeout and setInterval
- PB-18641: [MV3] Use ProgressService instead of ProgressController
- PB-18649: Use navigator.clipboard API instead of the copy to clipboard iframe mechanism
- PB-18657: [MV3] Implement a scripting polyfill to ensure scripts and css can be injected with both manifest versions
- PB-19231: Improve “select” styleguide component unit tests coverage
- PB-19232: Implement browser extension app url parser
- PB-19238: Move events create and get to dedicated controllers
- PB-19558: Run storybook test against CI
- PB-19586: Create email notifications actions
[3.8.0] - 2022-11-09
- PB-19192: As an administrator, I want to manage SMTP settings in the administration workspace
- PB-19151: As a user, I want to use passbolt with the Solarized light theme
- PB-19151: As a user, I want to use passbolt with the Solarized dark theme
- PB-16948: As group manager, I should be able to add users to groups without getting timeout errors
PB-19035: TOTP is now deactivated by default and should be activated by an administrator
- PB-19200: GpgAuthenticator now asserts the message is a valid OpenPGP message prior to decryption on stage 0
- PB-19312: As a logged-in user, I want to see my first name and last name correctly displayed in email headers
- PB-18718: As a logged-in user, I want my locale not to be overwritten by the server config on pages served by the server
PB-19261: As a logged-in user, I should not get an internal error if no filter is passed to the get resource.json entry point
- PB-19035: As a logged-in user, I should not get a not found error on MFA authentication if an administrator deactivated MFA
- PB-18515: As a user, I want to see User Agent and IP in account recovery emails
PB-19204: Sanitize MFA redirection by forbidding redirection to external URI
PB-19090: Protect forms from spell-jacking attack
- PB-19235: Migrate comments controllers logic into services
PB-19603: Cover additional “add user to group” case: As group manager I can add a user to a group which have no resources shared with
PB-6081: Move enterprise plugins into plugins/PassboltEe
- PB-6081: Move community plugins into plugins/PassboltCe
- PB-19621: Stop changing folders permissions in installation tests
- PB-19255 As an administrator I can trigger 500 errors on demand to test my logs
"Syria"Listen to the release song!