What can I do if my registration token expired?
By default when you (or an administrator) create an account you will receive an email to verify your address. This email contains a link that is only valid for a short duration. By default it is valid for 72h, but this value can be changed by your passbolt server administrator.
Since passbolt v2.0.0, if your registration email token expired and you still want to register, you can request
another one using the account recovery feature at
/recover (e.g. https://[your_passbolt]/recover).
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to create and setup an account
- What can I do if my registration token expired?
- How can I change the profile picture
- How to copy a password to clipboard
- Password basics
- Managing your favorites
- How to share passwords
- How to import passwords from a csv or kdbx file
- How to install and remove browser extensions
- How to disable your browser/mobile built-in password manager
- How to use tags (PRO)
- Roles and permissions FAQ
- Roles and permissions
- How to subscribe to the account recovery program?
- How to review an account recovery request
- How to generate an OpenPGP key
- How to recover my passphrase?
- How to recover an account?