How can I change the profile picture
Changing the profile picture is easy:
- While logged into your passbolt account…
- Click the drop down button on your username icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on “my profile”
- Select “Click here to upload a new picture”
- Click “Browse”
- Select a picture from your computer that you would like to upload
- Click “Save” once you have selected a picture
- Wait a moment till your profile picture is updated.
When you upload a picture be mindful of the following compatibilities:
- The height and width of the picture
- The file size
- The file extension
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install and remove browser extensions
- How to create and setup an account
- How can I recover my passphrase?
- What can I do if my registration token expired?
- How can I change the profile picture
- How to copy a password to clipboard
- Password basics
- Managing your favorites
- How to share passwords
- How to import passwords from a csv or kdbx file