How to copy a password to clipboard
- Note: A clipboard in computer terms, is a temporary storage area where material cut or copied from a file is kept
for pasting into another file.*
- Log in to your passbolt account
- Select a password you wish to copy to clipboard
- Click the “more” button” on top of your password list
- Select option “copy password to clipboard”
- Enter your master password. Click OK to confirm.
- Your password will be copied to clipboard.
Not finding what you are looking for? You can also ask the community on the forum.
Talk to a human
Other frequently asked questions in the same category