Managing your favorites
Marking passwords as favorites is easy:
- While logged in, click passwords in the upper left.
- With All items selected, click on the star next to the passwords you want to favorite. The star will turn red.
- Click on Favorite to see the passwords you have marked.
- Just click the star again to unfavorite a password. The star will become grey when unfavorited.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install and remove browser extensions
- How to create and setup an account
- What can I do if my registration token expired?
- How can I change the profile picture
- How to copy a password to clipboard
- Password basics
- Managing your favorites
- How to share passwords
- How to import passwords from a csv or kdbx file
- How to disable your browser/mobile built-in password manager
- How to use tags (PRO)
- Roles and permissions FAQ
- Roles and permissions
- How to subscribe to the account recovery program?
- How to review an account recovery request
- How to generate an OpenPGP key
- How to recover my passphrase?
- How to recover an account?
- How to export passwords in a csv or kdbx file