How can I change my passphrase?
Currently it is not possible to change your passphrase from within passbolt itself (we do have an item in our backlog for this, ref. PASSBOLT-1283).
However there is a non-trivial workaround if you really need it:
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How can I report a security vulnerability?
- What data is encrypted in passbolt?
- What kind of encryption does passbolt use?
- Has the code been reviewed?
- How does authentication work in passbolt?
- How can I change my passphrase?
- Is open source software less secure?
- My secret key and passphrase are compromised, what do I do?
- Does passbolt support revocation certificates?
- How are public keys trusted?
- What is the security token?
- Is it secure to use passbolt in its current version?