Why do I see an unsafe mode banner in the footer?
When running the site with debug mode on, or without enforcing https, your passbolt instance can not be considered secure. These settings can be useful for example when doing some local testing or development, but should not be used for production.
To disable the warning a passbolt administrator can edit your configuration to set
debug to false and
passbolt.ssl.force to true.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install passbolt server
- How to make passbolt backups
- How can I update my passbolt server?
- What are the minimum server requirements?
- Does passbolt provide hosting?
- Where can I get help for installation issues?
- Why do I see an unsafe mode banner in the footer?
- Why are my emails not being sent?
- Why should I install haveged on virtual environments?
- How to update my subscription key
- How to increase auto logout time?