Why are my emails not being sent?
This can come from a variety of reason, such as you are not using the right credentials, or you are not connecting to the right port for the selected protocol.
While by default passbolt is quite discrete on why a given configuration is not working you use the following command to send a test email and get more debug information:
$ ./bin/cake passbolt send_test_email --email@example.com
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install passbolt server
- How to make passbolt backups
- How can I update my passbolt server?
- What are the minimum server requirements?
- Does passbolt provide hosting?
- Where can I get help for installation issues?
- Why do I see an unsafe mode banner in the footer?
- Why are my emails not being sent?
- Why should I install haveged on virtual environments?
- How to update my subscription key