How to update my subscription key
Step by step guide
Whether you want to replace your evaluation key with a subscription key, or update your subscription key with a new one you can follow the steps below.
All the commands provided below should be done from inside your passbolt directory.
$ cd /var/www/passbolt
Passbolt Pro currently does not provide a UI to manage subscription keys.
To update your subscription key, you need to replace your previous subscription key with the new one.
In passbolt, the subscription key is stored in
To replace the existing subscription key with the new one:
$ cp -u path_to_your_new_subscription_key config/license
To check if the operation was successful and if the new subscription key is valid:
$ bin/cake passbolt license_check
If your key is valid, this command will display the passbolt logo.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install passbolt server
- How to make passbolt backups
- How can I update my passbolt server?
- What are the minimum server requirements?
- Does passbolt provide hosting?
- Where can I get help for installation issues?
- Why do I see an unsafe mode banner in the footer?
- Why are my emails not being sent?
- Why should I install haveged on virtual environments?
- How to update my subscription key
- How to increase auto logout time?