How to generate JWT key pair manually
/etc/passbolt/jwt folder exists and is owned by
root user and
sudo mkdir -m=750 /etc/passbolt/jwt
Create the JWT keys:
sudo /usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake passbolt create_jwt_keys
Ensure rights are correct:
sudo chown -R root:www-data /etc/passbolt/jwt sudo chmod 600 /etc/passbolt/jwt/jwt.key sudo chmod 640 /etc/passbolt/jwt/jwt.pem
Ensure that all is good by executing the healthcheck.
sudo su -s /bin/bash -c "/usr/share/php/passbolt/bin/cake passbolt healthcheck --jwt" www-data
You should see this result:
JWT Authentication [PASS] The JWT Authentication plugin is enabled [PASS] The /etc/passbolt/jwt/ directory is not writable. [PASS] A valid JWT key pair was found
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install passbolt server
- How to make passbolt backups
- How can I update my passbolt server?
- What are the minimum server requirements?
- Does passbolt provide hosting?
- Where can I get help for installation issues?
- Why do I see an unsafe mode banner in the footer?
- Why are my emails not being sent?
- Why should I install haveged on virtual environments?
- How to update my subscription key
- Why am I getting ldap synchronization issues?
- How to increase auto logout time?
- Firewall rules
- How to generate JWT key pair manually
- Troubleshoot Docker
- How to migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to use docker rootless images
- How to import SSL certificate on mobile application
- Troubleshoot SSL
- How to rotate server GPG keys
- iOS / Android Mobile FAQ
- How to install passbolt in non-interactive mode ?