How to make passbolt backups
You can (and should) make a backup of your secret key during the setup after generating a new key. You can also do that at any moment when you are logged in the application by going to the profile section.
At the moment it is not possible to download a backup of your passwords from the client side. However if you have email notification enabled you should receive a copy of your encrypted passwords by email, which can act as a backup.
However on the server side you can make a regular backup of the entire database. Several methods are available and there is plenty of documentation available online.
See also How to make passbolt server backup.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install passbolt server
- How to make passbolt backups
- How can I update my passbolt server?
- What are the minimum server requirements?
- Does passbolt provide hosting?
- Where can I get help for installation issues?
- Why do I see an unsafe mode banner in the footer?
- Why are my emails not being sent?
- Why should I install haveged on virtual environments?
- How to update my subscription key
- How to increase auto logout time?
- Why am I getting ldap synchronization issues?