What are the minimum server requirements?
Passbolt has been reported to work on a large variety of servers. However we recommend you run passbolt using the stable version of a major linux distribution such as Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, etc.
The minimum virtual machine specs we recommend:
- 2 cores
- 2GB RAM
- Internet access
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- How to install passbolt server
- How to make passbolt backups
- How can I update my passbolt server?
- What are the minimum server requirements?
- Does passbolt provide hosting?
- Where can I get help for installation issues?
- Why do I see an unsafe mode banner in the footer?
- Why are my emails not being sent?
- Why should I install haveged on virtual environments?
- How to update my subscription key
- Why am I getting ldap synchronization issues?
- How to increase auto logout time?
- Firewall rules
- How to generate JWT key pair manually
- Troubleshoot Docker
- How to migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- How to use docker rootless images
- How to import SSL certificate on mobile application
- Troubleshoot SSL
- How to rotate server GPG keys
- iOS / Android Mobile FAQ
- How to install passbolt in non-interactive mode ?