Why do I need a browser extension?
A browser extension is needed for two reasons: first, to provide functionalities such as auto filling your passwords when visiting known websites. More importantly it is needed to maintain a higher level of security: to ensure the integrity of the cryptographic code and provide a secure random number generator.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?
- Where can I get help?