Where can I login?
Long story short, it depends on your situation, as passbolt can be hosted on-premises or in the cloud.
If you have completed the setup
If you have completed the setup and configured passbolt on your current laptop or desktop, you can click on the passbolt icon in the top right corner of your browser. If you then click on the passbolt logo it will take you to your passbolt workspace.
Check for passbolt emails in your mailbox
In most cases you will have received an email notification from passbolt in the past in your mailbox. So check your inbox and follow one of the links.
Ask for help to your administrator
In doubt you can also ask the person that invited you to passbolt, e.g. the administrator that setup passbolt for your company.
You are using passbolt cloud version
If you are using passbolt cloud your passwords will be located in a workspace in https://cloud.passbolt.com/workspace, where workspace is the name of your organization, like https://cloud.passbolt.com/acme.
You are using passbolt self-hosted version
If you are using the self hosted version of passbolt you can contact your administrator, as the self hosted version, much like a blog, can be hosted anywhere.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?
- Where can I login?
- Where can I get help?