What is passbolt?
Passbolt is a free and open source password manager that allows team members to store and share credentials securely. For instance, the wifi password of your office, the administrator password of a router or your organisation social media account password, all of them can be secured using passbolt.
Um, the TL;DR?
- Free & Open source
- Designed for teams
- Extensible API
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- Where can I get help?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?