Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
Indeed, it is. Wherever possible you should try to have one user account and a unique password per person. However it is not always possible, especially for built-in privileged accounts (like the admin password of a router, a root password on a linux server, your organization instagram / twitter account password, etc.), and this is where passbolt can be of most help.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- Where can I get help?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?