How is passbolt different from other password managers?
A lot of password solutions focus on personal needs. Passbolt is primarily designed for teams and not individuals. We built passbolt taking into account the needs of small and medium organisations in mind. Moreover passbolt is open source and respectful of your privacy. Passbolt community edition is free. It is also extensible thanks to its restful API.
Free & Open source
Designed for teams
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- Where can I get help?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?