How to you prioritize feature development?
Upcoming new funtionalities are advertised on the roadmap. Passbolt users can propose and upvote for new ideas on the community forum. The more financial contributors (and supporters in general) the quicker we can develop new functionalities.
Security vulnerabilities and bugs fixes are to be given a higher priority than new features. Core libraries and framework maintenance upgrade also need to be dealt with proactively.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?
- Where can I login?
- Where can I get help?