I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
Yes, even though passbolt is primarily design for organizations, you can also use it to store those passwords that you do not want to share with anyone.
Other frequently asked questions in the same category
- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?
- Where can I login?
- Where can I get help?