- What is passbolt?
- Why do I need a password manager?
- How does it work?
- How is passbolt different from other password managers?
- Is sharing the same password with multiple users a bad practice?
- I need a personal password manager, can I use passbolt?
- Why do I need a browser extension?
- Where can I get help?
- When will you be releasing feature X or Y?
- How to you prioritize feature development?
Getting started with passbolt
- How to install and remove browser extensions
- How to create and setup an account
- How can I recover my passphrase?
- What can I do if my registration token expired?
- How can I change the profile picture
- How to copy a password to clipboard
- Password basics
- Managing your favorites
- How to share passwords
- How to import passwords from a csv or kdbx file
- How can I report a security vulnerability?
- Is it secure to use passbolt in its current version?
- What data is encrypted in passbolt?
- What kind of encryption does passbolt use?
- Has the code been reviewed?
- How does authentication work in passbolt?
- How can I change my passphrase?
- Is open source software less secure?
- My secret key and passphrase are compromised, what do I do?
- Does passbolt support revocation certificates?
- How are public keys trusted?
- What is the security token?